Your Online Banking password expires annually. The next time you have to update it, you will need to include at least one special character, such as an "@" or "#" symbol in your new password. This is to help protect your personal information from fraud.
We encourage you to update your password now
You can revise your password at any time by logging in to Online Banking:
After you're logged in, click "My Profile" in the top right,
Then click the green "Change Password"
button that will appear just below the Account Services tab.
With First Fed Online, enjoy the convenience and flexibility of direct access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
First Fed Online is FREE
with your First Federal Bank account(s)!
First Fed Online gives you access to:
- Check any First Federal account balances.
- View debit card & check holds
- Pay Your Bills Online
- Review deposits and withdrawals.
- Set Account Balance and Activity Email Alerts
- Research checks and other transactions.
- View and print copies of checks that have cleared your account.
- Transfer funds between First Federal Bank accounts.
- Download account information into Microsoft Money or Quicken.
- Communicate with our Customer Service Representatives via Secure e-mail.
- Request Stop Payments
- View Pending Bill Payments
- View Your Bill Payment History
Make a fast and free upgrade to your accounts while doing a little to help the environment: Sign up today for E-Statements and enjoy greater security of your private account data.
Pay Bills Online for FREE
Make the monthly ritual of paying bills fast and easy with Free Online Bill Payment from First Federal Bank!