Consumer Loans

A large part of helping our customers in Kansas City succeed is providing straightforward, no-nonsense loans for home improvements and cars. 

So if you have your eye on a new car or truck or you are ready to make home improvements, we're here to help at First Federal Bank!


MasterLine Equity Line of Credit

Get your major home projects done with a Home Equity Line of Credit

Lock in a low rate of 1.99% APR1 fixed for 12 months!
(4.75% APR2 variable thereafter: $25,000 or more, 80% CLTV or less)

It's easy to use the equity in your home with a MasterLine from First Federal Bank.

This is an equity line of credit with greater flexibility than traditional equity lines. And for a limited time, you can lock in a low rate of 1.99% APR1 (4.75% APR2 thereafter) for 12 months!



Benefits

  • Enjoy the purchasing power of a credit limit of up to $100,000 (Lines up to $200,000 are available on a case-by-case basis.)

  • Use up to 95% of the equity in your home to finance major home improvements and more

  • No minimum limit on the amount you can use at any time

  • You can lock a portion of your credit line at a fixed rate whenever you want and track your balances on one consolidated monthly statement (min. lock amount is $7,500)

  • Any interest you pay may be tax-deductible, so consult your tax adviser for details

  • Get Pre-Approved NowIt's easy: fill out a fast Pre-Approval form online!



Download the What You Should Know about Home Equity Lines of Credit Guide from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Unsecured Home Improvement Loan

Borrow up to $15,000 with just your signature*


Use this convenient Signature Loan for the home improvement projects on your to-do list. Unlike equity loans, no home appraisal is required, so you can get the financing you need fast.



Plus, you preserve the equity in your home since this an "unsecured" loan that does not use the equity in your home as collateral.

If you’re ready to start crossing off the big projects on your to-do list, then apply today and let’s get to work!



*All loans subject to credit approval. 



Auto/Vehicle Loans 

We can help you finance the new or used car, truck or SUV you need. The advantages of First Federal Bank Auto Loans include:

  • Competitive interest rates

  • Free Used Car Value Check

  • No pre-payment penalties

  • No hassles with dealers over rates or payments

  • Save money by refinancing an existing auto loan

  • Receive a .25% rate discount with automatic payments from your First Federal Checking account

Terms up to 60 months are available for new vehicles and used vehicles eight years old or less. If you're just beginning your search, visit us to get pre-qualified for a loan so you can shop with confidence knowing up-front how much you can afford.




1 – APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Available on lines of credit of $10,000 or more, up to 95% CLTV (First mortgage balance + Equity line credit limit / Property Appraised Value.) After the introductory period, the APR will vary for the remaining life of the loan. APR may change no more than once per month. 2 – As of 7/18/2017 the variable rate for lines of credit varies from Prime to Prime + 2.50% depending on credit line amount and combined loan-to-values (CLTV) currently 4.25% APR, to 6.75% APR. The rate will not exceed 15% APR and the minimum rate is 3.99% APR. Maximum credit line of $100,000 for loans with a CLTV of 80% or more. Pre-payment fee of $500 may apply to credit lines of $25,000 or more if closed within first 36 months. Subject to credit approval. Property insurance required. Rates subject to change without notice. Offer available for new MasterLine Equity Lines of Credit only and requires having or opening a First Federal Bank Checking account.

© 2017 FIRST FEDERAL BANK of KANSAS CITY
P.O. Box 419194
Kansas City, MO 64141-6194
Phone (816) 241-7800  |  Bank / ABA Routing Number: 301071592

Privacy & Security|Fee Schedule|Site Map|Website Accessibility Statement

Blue Ridge Banking & Home Loan Center Banking & Home Loan Center/Corporate Office Grandview Banking Center Johnson County Home Loan Center Lee's Summit Banking & Home Loan Center Noland Road Banking Center North Kansas City Banking Center Prairie View/Zona Rosa Banking & Home Loan Center Raytown Banking Center